AWS Cloud Architect
Program Code: AWS-06-002
The 6 month AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C02) Course is designed to provide students with hands-on instruction with the goal of fully giving them the skills and experience to start an AWS Cloud career.
Some Topics include:
- Mapping Multi-Tier Architectures to AWS Services
- web/app servers
- caches and load balancers
- Understanding managed RDBMS through AWS RDS (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres, Aurora)
- Understanding Loose Coupling and Stateless Systems
- Comparing Different Consistency Models in AWS Services
- Understanding how AWS CloudFront can make your application more cost efficient, faster and secure
- Implementing Route tables, Access Control Lists, Firewalls, NAT, and DNS
- So Much More...