Linux System Administrator
Program Code: LNX-12-001This 10 - 12 month program, is designed for those without previous Linux administration experience. You will learn Linux administration skills by focusing on core administration tasks. This program also provides a foundation for individuals wishing to become full time Linux system administrators by introducing key command line concepts and other enterprise level tools.
Anyone who wants to be an Linux Administrator or gain the Linux hands-on skills to use when needed.
List of Some Lesson Objectives
- Introduction to the command line
- Managing physical storage
- Learning how to install and configure software components and services
- Establishing network connections and firewall access
- Monitoring and managing processes
- Managing and securing files
- Administrating users and groups
- Accessing Linux file systems
- Reviewing the system log files and journal
- Hands-on Labs
To give our program participants all the required knowledge and hands-on experience to compete and succeed as a Linux Administrator professional.